2625 SW 75th St Apt. 612 Gainesville FL 32608 | 352-359-4415 | firstname.lastname@example.org |Web Portfolio: www.meganjobes.com/megan
I am looking for a position to utilize my new skills in programming and analysis and web development. I am an excellent student who works extremely hard to maintain a high average, and has a very strong work ethic. I would be a terrific asset to any group or company.
- HTML and CSS.
- C#, ASP.NET development
- Web Design
- PHP/SQL Programming
Software and other skills:
- Microsoft Office
- MS Visual Studio 2012/2013
- Adobe Photoshop CC
- Firefox, Chrome, Safari, and other browsers.
- Familiarity with both MacBook and Windows computers and products.
- WIFI Set up and repair
- PC repair
- Other text editors for hand coding
Child Care, Self-employed
Organizational skills, Management Skills and Multitasking skills.
- 1999 to 2001
Executive Assistant, S&S Manufacturing, Inc. New Brunswick, NJ
- Set up company network structure
- Installed software on company computers.
- Troubleshooting of all computer systems in company.
- General Office management work pertaining to being the assistant to the vice president.
1997 to 1999
Data Entry, Donegal Insurance Group, Marietta, PA
Responsibilities included data entry of insurance policies, networking with Agents and others, and customer service.
Associate of Science in Programming and Analysis, Santa Fe College, Gainesville FL
Expected Graduation December 2015. Phi Theta Kappa, 4.0 Average.